Class 1 drivers
JMB Crushing Systems Inc is currently seeking Gravel Truck Drivers to join the team in
Bonnyville, AB. All candidates must have a valid Class 1 License and a clean driver’s abstract to
be considered for the position.
* Loading and unloading of goods
* Plan travel scheduled and routes
* Receive and relay information to dispatch
* Oversee condition of vehicle by performing daily inspections
* Perform basic maintenance as required
* Knowledge of regulations regarding GVW on assigned units
* Communicate effectively with other Drivers, Supervisors and Client Representatives
* Follow all Health and Safety regulations of both JMB Crushing Systems Inc and the Client
* All other tasks as assigned
* Must have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
* 3+ years of commercial driving experience
* Must be able to provide a clean Commercial Driver’s Abstract
* Pre-access Alcohol and Drug test is required for the role
* Must have a valid H2S Alive certificate
* Must have a valid Standard First Aid certificate
* Must have a valid Hours of Service certificate
* Previous gravel truck experience is considered an asset
JMB offers competitive wages, benefits and year-round employment.
Please submit your Drivers abstract with resume. Only resumes with abstracts will be reviewed.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for a position please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org